<Next version of Ox>
<Previous version of Ox>
Ox: Fixes and new features in version 1.10
New features and remarks, version 1.10
- Added two compiler warnings, see
Ox command line options.
- Improved OxRun: better run-time error handling, now allows
command-line arguments, better naming of GiveWin windows opened by OxRun.
- OX_BIG_ENDIAN and OX_Windows (etc.) constants, see
- Created armaforc(), armafit(), cumsum(), cumprod()
- Changed input of polyroots
(please note, this is a change from version 1.08: now the constant
is included in the input polynomial), created polymake(), polydiv()
- Online documentation in HTML format.
- now allows double("tinker") and string(double("tinker"))
- fopen: default is now reading
(please note, this is a change from version 1.08).
- I/O functions: fscan(), scan(), sscan(), fread(), fwrite(), fseek()
- Created tabular operators, also allowing matrix dot-op matrix
and the reverse.
- Changed rann() to fill matrix by rows, old version is still available
as ranno(). Please note, this is a change from version 1.08:
since the matrix is filled differently, results will differ
from version 1.08. (The current version is faster.)
- Added reshape()
Fixed bugs in version 1.10
- There is a potential bug when using
member functions as argument to other procedures, such as e.g.
the maximization or numerical derivative functions.
- Range check for matrix indices did not check whether
the lower bound is above the matrix size
(e.g. m[10:] in 8 x 8 matrix).
- Out of range error message has first and
second index of error reversed.
- GiveWin gets in an infinite loop when
the first area for graphics is not number 0.