<Next version of Ox>
<Previous version of Ox>
Ox 2.20: new features and fixes
New features and enhancements
- Minor adjustment to GiveWin for Windows 2000.
- OxPack with always on top option. Now installed with Ox Professional
- invertgen(.,30) now distinguishes between singular
and negative definite matrix.
- sortc of T x 1 matrix now same speed as sortr.
Problems in version 2.10 which have been fixed in version 2.20:
- Fixed bug in OxMainCmd which affected the Visual Basic RanApp example.
- Assigning member functions to a variable
could lead to problems if reassignment of the variable
to another member function is made.
- Modelbase: keeping sign on t-values.
- automatic creation of backup files when saving data has been removed.
- sscan with %c format could return too much text.
- Spreadsheets: now writing "#N/A" for missing values
in Excel files; @NA in Lotus 1-2-3 files.
- Problem with reading dates from data.xls:
doesn't pick up dates when date column is unlabelled.
- Compile only: returns exit code !0
- choleski(): doesn't return 0 when decomposition fails.
Also made choleski() fail at same point as decldl():
checking a[i][i] rather than sqrt(a[i][i]).
- PcFiml class Chow(): if break-point beyond sample: would
give .NaN because m_dLogLik was cleared by Modelbase::SetSelSample().
- Note: QuadPack is compiled FORTRAN. Consequently call backs are
non-re-entrant, and a QuadPack function cannot call the same function.
However, now it can call a different QuadPack function, allowing for
- Database class: Lagged seasonals are actually leads,
so: Season_1 is Q4, Season_2 is Q3, Season_3 is Q2.
- Removed artificial upper limit on line length (format function).
- DrawTitle doesn't replace an existing title. Fixed in GiveWin.
- When starting OxRun from GiveWin, it may loose the last section
- Small fix in lib/longrun
Ox version 2.20. This file last changed 22-Feb-2000.
© JA Doornik